Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Animal Kingdon







We have a fun little animal kingdom,as I like to call it. We got Ziggy cat about the same time we got Ziggy dog. Ziggy(cat) has a lot of fur and no matter how many times I tried to comb when we first got her they would not come out. Plus, she would get really mad at Michael and me for holding her down. So we had her shaved for the summer. Michael took her in and she came out looking like a lion. It is histerical and she looks cuter than she is nice.

Our pug loves food, including peanut butter. So I gave him the empty can to go wild.

Aidan is a lover of the dogs. His summer responsiblity is to take the dogs out and to take care of them during the day. Not such a bad chore since he loves them so. I think Aidan thinks he is the dog whisperer. Hee hee.

Ok no we did not get a bird. This picture is outside our bathroom window. This bird is setting in our grape vine. She has decided that she is going to get in through the window. She pecks at this window for hours. She is cute to watch. We hope she stays around for a while.

2 comments:

Marshall Family said...

I LOVE the bird!! LOL. That is too cute! I think your animal kingdom is hysterical... the cat's haircut is to funny. You are so cute with animals.

Holly and Landon said...

Poor kitty! I think it's hillarious that you have a cat and a dog named Ziggy, too funny! They are all cute though, yes, even the pug! :o)