Sunday, July 12, 2009

Michael and Baby Finn 4months old-almost





Sweet baby Finn...words cannot describe how much I enjoy this little guy. He is smiling and just started to turn over. I can tell that Fin loves his Mom and Dad. Finn is so chubby. Chubby babies are the best. Michael is so good with kids. I love to see him hold babies and even comfort the kids when they get hurt.
I have not changed diapers since I was like 12 when I babysat. So Michael gave me the 101. Finn did wet our bed, much better than the alternative than peeing on of us. We fed him, burped him and changed a couple more diapers. It really was a great day.

3 comments:

Marshall Family said...

Those pictures are precious... that is one cute baby boy! I can't believe he is turning over! They grow so fast. I'm glad to see you finally updated... hee hee. :)

Holly and Landon said...

Yes, I too am glad to see a new post! It's been a while! That is a very cute baby, boys are so fun!

The Rice's said...

He is a doll. I love the bald little head. I am glad that you got to spend some time with him.