Sunday, July 19, 2009

Japenese Night








Michael planned a special date, we went to Japenese culture night in Ogden. I have to say I enjoy all American food. Our options for dinner were cold noodles, a seaweed roll with rice and spam and soy beans with teriyaki sauce. Well if I was Japanese I probably would be skinny like they are. The middle picture is the inside of the Ogden Buddhist temple. We then were able to see performers drum and dance. My favorite dancer is this little girl. So stinkin cute.

2 comments:

The Rice's said...

Oh how fun! I love learning about new cultures. I am a baby about trying the food though, good for you! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun on your dates. :)

Joanna said...

That looks like you guys had fun. I love edamame (the soy beans) those are yummy!