Thursday, July 23, 2009

Touching moment

Most of you are aware that my Mom is a breast cancer survivor. Last night, I was watching So you think you can dance and was so bored. Finally this dance routine was performed. It touched my heart. Even now words cannot describe how I felt. My mind raced to all the emotions my Mom faced and her struggles. Even though I am miles from my Mom, and did not see face to face the daily struggles. I admire her courage, strength and love of God.

It makes me realize the value of life and time with family and friends. That is what truely matters in life.

1 comment:

Holly and Landon said...

It was a good reminder that we need to enjoy the time we have with family and friends, you're so right! That dance made me teary and then when I saw that Melissa and the judges were teary too, I really couldn't hold it in!