Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the lights at temple square

This year Michael had a great idea. Traffic to the see the temple square lights drives me to swear. No joke. So we ended up going down earlier in the day. We watched Joseph Smith movie and then went to the Lion House. If you are wondering what that red drink is, well Aidan thought his hot chocolate was watery. Little does he know that I doctor ours up at home with egg nog, or creamer. So he decided he would add his jellow to his hot chocolate.

This year I could not believe there was no snow on the ground. You can even see the flowers are still on the ground. This truely is one of my favorite traditions during the holiday. It reminds me of what is truely important in my life and gets me in the mood to celebrate the birth of the Savior.






No comments: