Saturday, August 28, 2010

1st day of school.

This year, Michael and I got to the get the kids ready for their first day of school. Their Mom usually gets them but this year she had training at work.

So Michael made them a really nice breakfast of pancakes and bacon. They picked out what new outfit they wanted to wear the night before. Abby is now in 6th Grade. The whole morning she kept saying I cannot believe I am in 6th Grade. Believe me honey we know you are growing up.

Aidan was cool and collected. He was excited to go back to school. He is in 3rd Grade this year.

Michael also gave them blessings the night before. I really wanted the kids to have that because I know when I had them it always made me feel more calm. Abby was so nervous about school, I thought it would help. She told her Dad she had never felt the spirit like that. What a great testimony builder of the priesthood.








No comments: