Sunday, August 2, 2009

other moments of fun







Some of the fun events we did, we went the 5th annual, Traverse City film festival. We saw Waterlife, which dealt with pollution of the Great Lakes. It was a great show. Got a little long at the end, but still well done. The 2 guys played some live entertainment while we waited for the film to start.

One of my favorite memories as a kid was eating Blue Moon or Superman ice cream. The kids had to have some. Aidan got so messy but he looked so cute.

The kids also went on a corrasol ride at the mall. We went and saw Harry Potter, because lack of other options. Our last day there we went to Frankfort were I grew up. Michael was sick this day. So it was just the kids and me. The kids went to a pottery class, that my cousin Corey teaches. They did a great job. We all got to see one of my Dad's passions, remote control airplanes. We got to see him fly one of them.

Unfortunately, we were not able to see all of the things I would have liked to we had a great time and have something to look forward on our next trip.

2 comments:

The Rice's said...

Wow. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I cannot believe the bad luck with the plane though. That better not happen to me when I go to Texas with 3 little kids!! :)

The Ray Reader said...

I am so glad you had such a good time!! :)