Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kind words

I have such a kind loving husband. I try to think of nice ways to show him how much I appreciate him as a man and husband. One example of this was last night. We went to do our taxes and I was dissappointed with the little amount we were getting back. I then realized that we would not be able to afford to go to Michigan to see my family. Of course, I was very emotional. He said to me that all he needed in his life was me and the kids to be happy. He helped me to realize our blessings that we do have. We are employed, paying our bills and have a lot of love in our home. We may not have a ton of extra funds but enough to meet our needs. I love Michael and I am very lucky to be married to him.

3 comments:

The Ray Reader said...

I agree you got a good one that is for sure!!! :)

Marshall Family said...

He is great! You guys make the best couple because you are so sweet, thoughtful, and considerate of one another. I love that he adores you as much as you deserve to be adored! You both are the best! And I also agree that family is all you really need around you to make you happy! :)

Holly and Landon said...

That made me cry, big suprise huh! You guys are so cute and perfect together. It's obvious that you have a wonderful relationship! I miss you!