Sunday, October 26, 2008

Frightmares

We went to Frightmares with Grandma Rene-ReeNee as we call her. The kids were able to go on tons of rides. We even got to see dancers dressed up as Elvira, the Wizard of Oz witch, the Monster of Frankenstein dance to Halloween songs. Abby is in dance and really enjoyed that part. I was so impressed with Abby and Aidan they went on lots of scary roller coasters and never got scared. Myself on the other hand started to feel motion sick after just a couple of rides. It was so much fun to see the kids having a good time.














3 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Rice's said...

Oh how fun!! Paul took the kids over the weekend and I was so jealous. I haven't gotten to do anything for Halloween this year so enjoy it for me!!!

Marshall Family said...

That looks like it was a blast. I have never done Frightmares but have always wanted to! You guys are so cute!