Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ogden Utah Marathon 2008

It is finally here. My first half marathon. After all those long hours of running. The day finally came. I could not believe all the people that willing do this. It was a very defining moment for me. My friend Megan in this picture, talked me into doing it. She had an amazing time. Just under 2 hours. Mine was a little bit more than that. Hee hee.
Michael, Abby and Aidan made me a sign that was putt up on the course. Knowing me and I cannot see anything right in front of me did not see it. Friends Megan and Adam took a picture to show me the sign later. Michael was so supportive of one of my life goals. When I told him I was going to do this, his first words were what can I do to help you. I married an amazing. When I ran past Michael and the kids on the day of the race, Abby told me that I was sweaty. Oh the honesty of kids.

2 comments:

The Ray Reader said...

I love it!! I am so glad to add you to my friend on my blog to check up on occasionally!!! Yeah!!! When I first started I used the same background you have, great minds think alike huh!!!

Shaunell said...

Cute Angi!! I found your blog off Joanna's. Way to go on your marathon! Good for you. You look adorable as usual. It's good seeing pics of all you guys! I keep updating my blog too, it's a good way to see what's going on.